Are riding lawn mowers covered by homeowners policies? This is a pretty broad question. Here’s the usual insurance coverage answer: It depends. It really does.Read More
Author: Bill Wilson
You cannot answer coverage or claim questions without reading the policy. It is a waste of your time and anyone who you pose the question to if you only want a generalization. Stop it. READ THE POLICY.Read More
Nov 21, 2016 | Miscellaneous
To paraphrase Alice Cooper, welcome to my blog (as opposed to nightmare). I’m hopeful that, after over 47 years of service to the P&C insurance industry, I’ve learned something. The purpose of this blog is to share my experiences, expertise, and observations.Read More
- The Invisible But Potentially Catastrophic Homeowners Exclusion That’s Not An Exclusion
- Revisiting the Illusory Coverage Assertion Following a Claim Denial
- FREE Webcast: How to Survive and Thrive in a Hard Market
- Horrible Policy Forms and Endorsements To Avoid or Be Wary Of
- One of the Most Frustrating Claims of My Career
Top 5 Insurance and Legal Blog for 2017
My New Ebook
BONUS! Purchasers of this book get a free PDF download of my book “QuoteNotes: The Ultimate Quotational Reference System and Authoring Tool for Professional Speakers and Writers” endorsed by Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy. This is an indexed and cross-referenced compilation of my 1,500 favorite quotes and includes a section on how to use quotations in your speaking and writing.
To get BOTH books at a discounted price, click the book cover or CLICK HERE.