“I have an in-home ‘business’ involving the manufacturing and distribution of toys for children. I do not charge for these toys and earn no income from them. I have both on- and off-premises exposures for damage to the toys, my personal property, and my liability. Does my HO-3 cover me? I also operate a vehicle that travels largely by air, but with very frequent ground stops. The vehicle is unlicensed and, while it can be used on public roads, it was not designed as such nor is it used that way. Will the ISO personal auto policy protect me, is my homeowners sufficient, or do I need a recreational vehicle policy?”Read More
Category: Other Personal Lines
- Government Mandates that Insurers Pay for Uncovered Claims
- Disconnect from the Outrage Culture
- Potential Adverse Implications of the Coronavirus on Personal Lines Coverages
- Does THIS Policy Cover Business Income Losses Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- How the Insurance Industry CAN Help With the Coronavirus Pandemic
Top 5 Insurance and Legal Blog for 2017
My New Ebook
BONUS! Purchasers of this book get a free PDF download of my book “QuoteNotes: The Ultimate Quotational Reference System and Authoring Tool for Professional Speakers and Writers” endorsed by Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy. This is an indexed and cross-referenced compilation of my 1,500 favorite quotes and includes a section on how to use quotations in your speaking and writing.
To get BOTH books at a discounted price, click the book cover or CLICK HERE.