The consensus is that there is little or no coverage for business income claims due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, little has been written about potential personal lines policy exclusions that may apply. This article explores some auto and homeowners issues and what insurers might consider doing about them.Read More
Category: Personal Auto
- Government Mandates that Insurers Pay for Uncovered Claims
- Disconnect from the Outrage Culture
- Potential Adverse Implications of the Coronavirus on Personal Lines Coverages
- Does THIS Policy Cover Business Income Losses Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- How the Insurance Industry CAN Help With the Coronavirus Pandemic
Top 5 Insurance and Legal Blog for 2017
My New Ebook
BONUS! Purchasers of this book get a free PDF download of my book “QuoteNotes: The Ultimate Quotational Reference System and Authoring Tool for Professional Speakers and Writers” endorsed by Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy. This is an indexed and cross-referenced compilation of my 1,500 favorite quotes and includes a section on how to use quotations in your speaking and writing.
To get BOTH books at a discounted price, click the book cover or CLICK HERE.