Below is a link to an interview I did with Michael Jans of the Connected Insurance Podcast. What we discussed is summarized below.
Bill Wilson, CPCU, ARM, Founder, InsuranceCommentary.com
Your clients will have questions. Your team will have questions. Bill Wilson has answers about the technical and legal issues regarding insurance coverages affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Bob Rusbuldt, CEO of the IIABA said, “Bill Wilson is the nation’s foremost leading expert on form, coverage, and technical issues.” Bill holds nothing back:
- How do business income policies cover coronavirus or shutdown by civil authority?
- Examining exposure for remote workers on your team and your clients’ teams
- New liabilities clients could be unknowingly exposing themselves to
Now is the time to be an insurance expert, not just an agent. This discussion will give you the confidence and clarity to help you lead your team and your agency in the crisis – and keep your team out of trouble.
Presented by Agency Revolution, the Connected Insurance Podcast provides weekly opportunities for listeners to dive deep into the trends affecting insurance agents and brokers today and to gain proven strategies and tactics for agency growth. Our hosts facilitate thoughtful panels and 1:1 conversations with a variety of prominent thought leaders, with a focus on how to streamline and drive operational efficiency for your independent agency through the intelligent use of technology.
Latest posts by Bill Wilson (see all)
- Free Articles You Can Reprint - August 30, 2022
- How Much PAP Loss of Use Coverage Do I Need? The Newest Reason to Buy the Rental Car LDW? - August 30, 2022
- Maintaining AI Status After Completion of Work - August 30, 2022