Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great holiday and is in a mindset to tear it up in 2019. I will be back to my regular blogging next week, but I wanted to do one special blog post to kick off the new year. I hope you will take a few minutes to read this and act on it before the end of this week.
This morning I responded to an Insurance Journal survey of my predictions and wishes for the coming year. My #1 wish for 2019 and beyond was that we would stop measuring the value of ALL industry education in CE credit hours and focus on investing our time in acquiring knowledge and skills that increase our value to customers, regardless of CE credit. Too much of industry CE is, indeed, a cost and not an investment. The time and expense devoted to quality education not only can benefit your customers but also make you and your employer far more competitive.
Such an opportunity begins for you next Tuesday when Insurance Journal’s Academy of Insurance launches a year-long series of monthly one-hour webinars based on my book “When Words Collide: Resolving Insurance Coverage and Claims Disputes.” You can attend them live and ask questions in real time or, if your schedule does not permit live participation, you can view the recorded version and email questions directly to me.
Individual Academy webinars are usually priced at $99. That would normally mean that this series would cost almost $1,200. However, you can get the entire series for just $397! This price is per internet connection, not per person, so you can broadcast each episode in a conference or meeting room to 5 people or 50, further reducing the cost the few dollars per person or, in bigger shops, even less than a dollar per person.
BUT WAIT! Here comes the Ginsu Knife promo…. While $397 for 12 webinars that can be accessed by your entire staff live or at their leisure is an incredible offer, it gets better…. If you will become a member of Insurance Journal’s Academy of Insurance, you can get this entire series PLUS all other Academy webinars for the single flat price of $279! Where else can you get an educational package of this quality for literally pocket change per employee?
So, what do you get with this series?
- Access to 12 monthly live webinars (plus many more if you join the Academy)
- Live Q&A with me
- Audio download so you can listen while driving
- Recorded versions that you can watch later (or again)
- Email Q&A with me
- PDF copy of slides for notetaking or reference
- Knowledge and skills that will make you an indispensable resource and advocate for your clients and enable you to blow the competition out of the water when it comes to customer prospecting and retention
For more information and/or to register for the entire series at a cost of only $397 or even $279, CLICK HERE.
For more information and/or to register just for next week’s first webinar at a cost of $99, CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at Bill@InsuranceCommentary.com.
Since this series begins next Tuesday, I hope you will move swiftly to register this week.
Latest posts by Bill Wilson (see all)
- The Invisible But Potentially Catastrophic Homeowners Exclusion That’s Not An Exclusion - September 19, 2023
- Revisiting the Illusory Coverage Assertion Following a Claim Denial - September 19, 2023
- FREE Webcast: How to Survive and Thrive in a Hard Market - August 1, 2023