I am currently working on two big projects and two new books. In addition, I’m developing a series of articles and webinars based on my book “When Words Collide: Resolving Insurance Coverage and Claims Disputes“…look for an announcement on that from a major industry publication soon.
As a result, my blogging may be sparse for a while. I may skip a week here or there or otherwise limit my blogging. If I do blog, as a subscriber, you’ll get an email every Wednesday IF I’ve blogged during the previous week.
In the meantime, as I have for the past couple of years, I may still make LinkedIn posts on occasion. I use two LinkedIn channels, one a discussion group and the other their Pulse article platform:
- I have an InsuranceCommentary.com LinkedIn discussion group that you can subscribe to for free.
- This is a listing of all my LinkedIn Pulse articles to date.
Here is a LinkedIn Pulse post I made to start a conversation about whether it might be time for all property policies to include flood coverage.
LinkedIn Pulse is a way to reach a large audience. I’ve had Pulse articles that have gotten over 8,000 views. My LinkedIn discussion group is more modest, but it’s a good group of contributors that like to discuss important and/or interesting industry issues…I hope you’ll consider subscribing.
In closing, if you’ve bought my book below, first of all, thank you. Second, if you haven’t already, please leave a review on Amazon…click here to do that and thanks again.
Photo by garryknight
Latest posts by Bill Wilson (see all)
- It’s Not Just About “Direct Physical Damage” - May 20, 2020
- Pandemics and Public Policy: What is the Role of Insurance? - May 15, 2020
- Providing Non-Insurance COVID-19 Advice - May 13, 2020