Recently, Trusted Choice’s Ryan Hanley interviewed me for an Agency Nation podcast about insurtech, disrupters, et al. To listen to the 30 minute podcast, CLICK HERE.
Below is some promotional material from the web page. Be sure to sign up for Ryan’s Agency Nation newsletter and Shefi Ben-Hutta’s daily email.
Will independent agents survive the insurance technology revolution?
I’d like to believe yes.
So does Bill Wilson, our guest in this episode of Agency Nation Radio.
Bill is the founder of InsuranceCommentary.com (as well as former Vice President of Education and Research at Big “I”) and one of the all time great thought-leaders in the insurance space.
I asked Bill to join the podcast for a conversation around insurtech and in particular which companies and technologies he sees as legitimate threats to Trusted Choice independent agents and which are just a flash in the pan.
We start the conversation by dissecting a thought-provoking new post from Shefi Ben-Hutta titled, Insurtech is Not Well and the implications of her suggestions.
Additionally we touch on:
- Lemonade sculpting a story of trust while turning off Facebook Reviews.
- The rise and fall of mobile first insurance platforms.
- The lack of insurance business expertise in insurtech.
…and so much more.
So here’s what you do next:
- Make sure you subscribe to Bill’s blog at InsuranceCommentary.com.
- Connect with Bill Wilson on LinkedIn.
- Connect with Shefi Ben-Hutta while you’re at it.
Latest posts by Bill Wilson (see all)
- All Generalizations Are Dangerous…Renters Insurance and Swimming Pools - August 11, 2020
- The 180-Day ACV vs. RC Notice Myth - July 28, 2020
- Couldn’t Happen To Me - July 15, 2020