Are you a member of my InsuranceCommentary.com LinkedIn Discussion Group? If not, here are some recent posts you may have missed:
- Wildfires and Floods
- Knowledge by Folklore
- Insurance Agents, You REALLY Need to Read This
- InsurTech and Chili
- If You’ve Heard One Cliche, You’ve Heard Them All
- Is Insurance Really Ripe For Disruption?
- The Dictatorship of Big Data
- The 6 Worst Things to Happen to Insurance in the Last 50 Years
- The Legacy of the ‘New Way’ to Do Insurance: MORE Reasons to Hate the Insurance Industry?
- The Comparative Rating Illusion
- 52 of the Greatest Things Anyone Ever Said…and Why
- Lemonade’s New Message for Gun Owners (and Victims?)
- Raiders of the Lost Coverage: Insurance Jones and the Temple of Exclusions
- 100 Insurance Maxims
- More InsurTech Delusions
- Big Data, Big Brother, Big Mess
- Insurance Is NOT a Commodity: Real Life example #12,472
- Dealing with Personal Lines Commissions Reductions
- Insurance and Paper Towels
- How Do You Create Customer Loyalty? Why Do Consumers Stay with a Particular Agent or Carrier for Years?
- Should College Students Be Insured Under Their Own Policies or Their Parents’ Policies?
- My InsurTech App Goes to 11
- Do Insurance Agents Matter?
- This Is Why the Public Hates the Insurance Industry
- Insurance Requirements in Contracts
- More InsurTech Hype and Hyperbole?
- ‘Sort by Price’ Is Lazy
- The Insurance Industry’s Greatest Mystery SOLVED
- Looking for Learning in All the Wrong Places: The State of Insurance CE Today
Some InsuranceCommentary.com LinkedIn Discussion Group posts are made on this blog, but many are not. In addition, on my LinkedIn site, I post links to other articles of interest that I didn’t author. I hope you’ll consider connection both here and on LinkedIn. To join my LinkedIn group, CLICK HERE.
About This LinkedIn Discussion Group:
This group is administered by Bill Wilson, CPCU, ARM of InsuranceCommentary.com and is devoted to the discussion of P&C insurance coverage and claims issues, along with emerging industry issues ranging from the perceived commoditization of personal lines to the efficacy of price optimization.
Latest posts by Bill Wilson (see all)
- Property Undervaluation - May 2, 2022
- In Claim Disputes, Disregard Case Law At Your Own Risk - April 26, 2022
- What is the Best Insurance Sales Channel, Direct or Agent-Assisted? - April 25, 2022