If you were not aware, I have a LinkedIn profile with several thousand connections:
More important to me, I have a LinkedIn Discussion Group:
Some of the posts I make here also appear in this discussion group, especially if I’m looking for feedback or opinions, since I have more LinkedIn connections than blog subscribers.
However, I post quite a few things ONLY on my LinkedIn discussion group and NOT on my blog because the issue may not lend itself to an article or full blog post. I may only link to an article on LinkedIn or elsewhere. Or, again, I may have a topic where I’m far more interested in YOUR opinion or thoughts than providing my own opinion or explanation.
I invite you to connect with me on LinkedIn and, after doing that, become a member of my LinkedIn Discussion Group. Here is a sampling of LinkedIn discussion group posts I’ve made that do not appear on my blog:
- The Dictatorship of Big Data
- The 6 Worst Things to Happen to Insurance in the Past 50 Years
- Another Lecture from Professor InsurTech
- Kudos to Auto-Owners
- Brilliant New Article from Chris Burand
- Bad Consumer Insurance Information
Got 3 minutes to spare? Visit my LinkedIn profile page and connect with me, then join my LinkedIn Discussion Group. Thanks!
Latest posts by Bill Wilson (see all)
- 3 Fantastic New ISO Construction Industry CGL Endorsements - November 6, 2019
- A Certificate of Insurance Supreme Court Decision You MUST Read TODAY - November 4, 2019
- Language vs. Logic - October 30, 2019