This spring I plan to begin work on another ‘insurance’ book as a follow-up to my book “When Words Collide: Resolving Insurance Coverage and Claims Disputes.” The new book will be about P&C insurance industry issues, including the emergence of insurtechs. Anyone who has read my blog for a while knows that I sometimes write about insurtechs and, frankly, most often not in a glowing way.
Recently, I came across a series of ads for Next insurance soliciting commercial lines business. They indicated that:
- You can buy commercial insurance for only $29 a month
- No, wait…make that as little as $11 a month
- And the entire process can take less than 10 minutes
Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? I’ll leave it at that.
See you in a couple of weeks. Next week I will be doing a residence at a writers colony trying to finish up a time management book I’ve been working on for over two years. In fact, I’ve effectively been working on it since at least 1993. No, wait…make that 1973. I can prove that in the first chapter of the book entitled “What Would Mungo Do?” I’ll let you know when the book is available on Amazon (this spring sometime) so you can find out who Mungo is and what my 7 Maxims of Time Management are.
Latest posts by Bill Wilson (see all)
- The 180-Day ACV vs. RC Notice Myth - July 28, 2020
- Couldn’t Happen To Me - July 15, 2020
- COVID-19 and Business Interruption Insurance Podcast - June 22, 2020