What does “Off Topic” mean? Short answer: I don’t know. At least I don’t know for sure yet. I’m not limiting myself. Right now I’m thinking that it will include observations, information, and opinions that are unrelated to the P&C insurance industry. Music, books, movies, science, who knows? I solemnly promise that it won’t be about politics.
Do you work to music? I often do. It helps me concentrate. So what music do I like to listen to? Here are some recommendations. I’ve linked to the CDs on Amazon, but you can find this music about anywhere, including in downloadable form from iTunes and others and streamable on Spotify.
- “Inner Voices” by R. Carlos Nakai
Native American flute music with an orchestral arrangement.
- “Screenplaying” by Mark Knopfler
Music from Knopfler’s (the Dire Straits guy) movie music scores like The Princess Bride.
- “From the Redwoods to the Rockies” by Craig Chaquico and Russ Freeman
Just relaxing music with a soft jazz flavor.
- “Sunday Morning Coffee (I and II)” by artists like Mannheim Steamroller and Doug Smith
The kind of music that goes well with a cup of coffee on a peaceful Sunday morning.
- “Gettysburg” by Randy Edelman
One of the best movie soundtracks.
That’ll get you started. In the next post perhaps I’ll list a few of my favorite movies that you may not be familiar with.
Latest posts by Bill Wilson (see all)
- Resolving Claim Disputes - February 5, 2021
- Insurance Presentations for High School Students and Their Families - January 20, 2021
- Supreme Court Rules on Business Income Coverage for COVID-19 Claims - January 19, 2021