Many homeowners have lost their homes or been financially crippled, not because of an obvious exclusion in their HO policies, but because of three words in a definition referenced from an insuring agreement. If you write homeowners insurance, right now I guarantee you have insureds who may have no coverage on their homes.Read More
- The Invisible But Potentially Catastrophic Homeowners Exclusion That’s Not An Exclusion
- Revisiting the Illusory Coverage Assertion Following a Claim Denial
- FREE Webcast: How to Survive and Thrive in a Hard Market
- Horrible Policy Forms and Endorsements To Avoid or Be Wary Of
- One of the Most Frustrating Claims of My Career
Top 5 Insurance and Legal Blog for 2017
My New Ebook
BONUS! Purchasers of this book get a free PDF download of my book “QuoteNotes: The Ultimate Quotational Reference System and Authoring Tool for Professional Speakers and Writers” endorsed by Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy. This is an indexed and cross-referenced compilation of my 1,500 favorite quotes and includes a section on how to use quotations in your speaking and writing.
To get BOTH books at a discounted price, click the book cover or CLICK HERE.