An agency moved a commercial account from one carrier to another. A certificate of insurance had been issued for the prior carrier that included a 30-day notice of cancellation. That insurer now wants to extend coverage for 30 days and charge the insured $4,800.Read More
Category: Commercial Auto
- Why Are Direct Sales Carriers (Allegedly) Winning the War of Growth and Profitability?
- ISO’s New 2018 Personal Auto Policy
- Another of the 7 ‘Insurance’ Words You Should Never Use
- The Legacy of the ‘New Way’ to Do Insurance: MORE Reasons to Hate the Insurance Industry?
- Certificates of Insurance and Notice of Cancellation
Top 5 Insurance and Legal Blog for 2017
My New Ebook
BONUS! Purchasers of this book get a free PDF download of my book “QuoteNotes: The Ultimate Quotational Reference System and Authoring Tool for Professional Speakers and Writers” endorsed by Zig Ziglar and Brian Tracy. This is an indexed and cross-referenced compilation of my 1,500 favorite quotes and includes a section on how to use quotations in your speaking and writing.
To get BOTH books at a discounted price, click the book cover or CLICK HERE.